Very exciting–the first shiny things show up. The “LS1 turbo headers” appear to be nice pieces despite what some folks on the internet say about them. I did find one pinhole by the v-band of one of the headers but decided to pretend I didn’t see it. I know there are better options available but I also know that I’m building to a budget and I’m doing this as my hobby, not my livelihood. Pictured next to the shiny header is a 38mm wastegate with an 8psi spring. I have a Mityvac that does vacuum only, so I hooked it to the dome and pulled a vacuum. It took over 20Hg of vacuum before either wastegate cracked open (about 10psi).